Go Bottom Go Bottom

How to bypass seat safety switch on 2007 TC-40DA

View my Photos
dwater
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2010-05-23          171027

Hey guys does anyone know how to bypass the safety switch under the seat on my 2007 TC-40DA hydro. I can't get off and hook any thing up with out the tractor turning off and beebing at me. Even if I set the park brake and put the tractor in neutral it shuts off. Any help would be great.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

View my Photos
auerbach
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-05-24          171029

Can't you find the switch or the two wires going to it, and short them together? ....

View my Photos
earthwrks
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster  View my Photos  Pics

2010-05-24          171032

My blue has the same issue, now it's to the point I can start it whether it's in gear or things are engaged.

Anywho, just lift up the seat and the switch should be in the seat base, if not it's in the seat. Disconnect the switch connector and install a remote toggle switch.

BTW, I have this same set up my blue skid steer after the seat switch wire broke from the seat bouncing up and down. ....

View my Photos
oneace

2010-05-24          171034

Seems to me that your parking brake switch is not making contact. If the brake is set tractor in neutral and PTO off, you should be able to get off the tractor with it running. When you set the brake does the light on the dash come on? Is the orange PTO indicator light on all the time or just when you turn the PTO on?

There are to many what ifs to disconnect the ops. I would never recommend you do that. I would recommend you try to find out why it is shutting off if you are doing the above steps before you get off the tractor. ....

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login