Go Bottom Go Bottom

Hydraulic fluid and How to for SD2600D

View my Photos
Terrym
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-04-23          84081

I have a Shib SD2600. Where do you check and add hydraulic fluid for the 3 point lift? What type fluid do I use? The only filler hole I can find is by the transmission gear shift levers. Does the gear box and 3 point share the same fluid reservoir? Finally, can anyone help me with all the controls on the electronic 3 point control box. The thing goes up and down likes its suppose to but I'd like to know what options those controls give me. All comments are appreciated.

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Hydraulic fluid and How to for SD2600D

View my Photos
TomG
TractorPoint Premium Member -- 5 Tractors = Very Frequent Poster

2004-04-24          84164

I think sources of manuals for some Shibaura are mentioned in archive discussions and the electric 3ph is discussed in general.

An owner's manual would be very good to have so you don't have to depend that comments about compacts in general apply to yours. However, in general compact tractors have a common transmission and hydraulic reservoir. So a single fill usually on top of the transmission cover is the oil fill except for a 4wd front axle. Most any general transmission/hydraulic oil from a dealer or box store works. The same oil usually goes in a 4wd front axle as well. ....

Reply to | Quote Post Reply to PostQuote Reply | Add PhotoAdd Photo

Go Top Go Top

Share This
Share This

Member Login